Spiced Pumpkin Flax Teething Biscuits
Flax seeds are one of the best plant sources of Omega-3 fatty acids.
From Jen's Cookbook: Growing Up Gourmet
1 cup Baby Gourmet Oatmeal Cereal
1 cup light spelt or whole wheat flour
2 TBSP. flax meal
2 TBSP coconut oil, melted
1/3 cup pumpkin puree
2 TBSP cinnamon
6-8 TBSP water
- PREHEAT the oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix well until a dough forms.
- Roll out on a floured surface until 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick. Cut into shapes with a cookie cutter or cut into squares.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Let cool completely. Store 1 week in an airtight container, or freeze for up to 3 months.