Harvest Pear, Pumpkin & Banana Mini Muffins
Here is a recipe my kids loved when they were little. These mini muffins are a perfect on-the-go snack for babies who are feeding themselves and able to tolerate bite-sized pieces. Best for ages 12 months and up.
1 cup all purpose flour
½ cup whole-wheat flour
½ cup brown sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
¼ tsp. baking soda
¼ tsp. salt
½ tsp. cinnamon
¼ tsp. each of allspice, ginger, cloves (or 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice)
½ cup milk
1/3 cup canola oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients and spices in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, whisk baby food, milk, oil and egg.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until moistened.
- Spoon in greased mini muffin tins.
- Bake 15 minutes. If using standard muffin pan, bake 20 minutes.