This dish is perfect for sharing with all the peas in your pod! Fresh mint gives this pea hummus recipe a cool refreshing twist that is perfect for any patio party!
- 1 ¼ cups fresh shelled green peas or frozen, thawed
- 1 cup garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp green onion, chopped
- 3 Tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- Pitas or sliced baguettes toasted for serving
- Purée first 5 ingredients in the food processor.
Remove ¼ cup of purée, stir in additional liquid if a thinner consistency is desired. Serve.
Spread bite sized pita pieces with prepared hummus and allow baby to feed themselves.
Add remaining salt and lemon juice to mixture, purée until smooth. Serve either on top of toasted and lightly oiled baguette slices or dip with toasted pita chips.
Posted on April 24, 2012 | Filed under: Recipe
Most baby foods taste really gross. Baby Gourmet tastes delicious.
Enya and baby London