This delightfully easy and delicious salsa is the perfect accompaniment to grilled white fish, jerk chicken or simply baked pitas or tortilla chips
Makes 3 cups
- 2 cups pitted peeled mango, chopped
- 1 cup red pepper, chopped
- ½ cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons green onion, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
1. Mix all ingredients in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Tip: Can be made 6 hours ahead, cover and chill!
Posted on May 22, 2012
I've heard of so many parents who struggle with mealtimes. But if it tastes good, she's going to want to eat it.
Amery and baby Kennedy