You can still have creamy comfort food when the warmer months approach. Adding seasonal veggies to a basic risotto recipe makes it a deliciously fresh spring dish.
Prep time 5 minutes
Cook time 20 minutes
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced and diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cups Arborio rice
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese
- 1 cup fresh peas (or frozen, thawed)
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
Posted on June 20, 2012 | Filed under: Recipe
Other brands taste chalky or like cardboard. Why would I feed my baby something I wouldn’t taste myself?
Yvette and baby Kael